Tuesday, June 29, 2010

An Update from the Past... An Exciting Glimpse into the Future!

Hello Readers!

I am finally back to blogging! My business has seemingly been on hold for awhile; my husband and I bought a house, got moved in, then the holidays came! We made it through those, but I became very busy this year teaching my usual piano students, plus I added sewing lessons! I have adored teaching my 10 students how to sew! Now that summer is here, I'm getting back on my own sewing machine, and I'm thrilled to be creating again! I didn't realize how much I missed that.

Now that we have our own house, (YAY!!!!) I finally have a whole room dedicated to sewing, crafting, and creating! My sweet little brother custom made me counter workspace and storage; the benefit of my dad owning a woodworking shop! I'm now finally getting to decorating the room and adding all the fun stuff! I will be posting pictures of my workspace as I complete it. I hope my ideas will inspire some of you to make your workspace more efficient and beautiful!

I have also recently discovered my love for tutorials! Though my tutorials will probably pale in comparison to some of the awesome bogs I follow, I hope they will be a help to you! As always, feel free to comment, insert ideas, or ask questions! I look forward to sharing with my readers again!

My entire Etsy shop is about to undergo a serious reconstruction; new banner, items for sale.. the whole enchilada! Keep checking in to get updates and see the changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment