Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Color Inspiring Pets!


I am so excited because last night my husband and I got our first pets! We brought home two beautiful Betta fish! I am very excited to have a pet again, plus now I have company while my husband is gone all day at work! I was trying to capture their amazing colors on the pictures, but it wasn't working very well!

We got a male that has gorgeous turquoise, emerald, and red colors, and a female with orange, bronze, and red colors with fins that have indigo tips! I'm all about color, so I had to have the prettiest, most colorful fish in the store! I'm having a hard time choosing names, because I want names that are descriptive of their beautiful colors. I would love any suggestions! These are my first Betta fish, so hopefully I will be able to keep them happy and healthy for a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment