Saturday, August 14, 2010

New Item! Brown and Green Slouchy Bag

I finally got this bag out of my system! I've had this design in my head for a long time, and I'm so excited to have it finished! I just love the style and colors of this bag!

The slouchy, gathered looked of the bag is flirty and casual, but combined with the belt and print of the fabrics, the bag definately has a sophisticated air about it! I thought up this design, and I'm very happy with how roomy it is on the inside! Since I carry "everything but the kitchen sink" in my bags, this one is great for those who have the same "Heavy Bag Disorder" as me!

Head to my shop to check it out! I would love your feedback and value what you think about the bag! As always, feel free to convo me with a custom order!

No comments:

Post a Comment